Membership in Rocky Mountain APPA
Institutional Membership in RMA is open to universities, colleges, K-12 schools, libraries, museums and other educational institutions that have a physical plant and a facilities organization in the following states: Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Utah, and Wyoming, the provinces of Alberta and Saskatchewan, and the Northwest Territories of Canada. Qualified institutions from states, provinces or countries adjoining any of the above are also eligible for membership.
Individual membership is available through member institutions. Also available are affiliate, emeritus, retired, student, and business partner memberships.
For more information on RMA membership contact one of the representatives from our Membership Committee. Please note that all educational institution, affiliate, and institutional members must also be members of APPA.
- Click here for an updated listing of all RMA Members.
- Join APPA – http://www.appa.org/membership/membership.cfm
- Why APPA? (brochure)
- The APPA Advantage (flyer)
- APPA Institutional Membership Application
- APPA Institutional Membership Application (K-12)
- APPA Business Partner Membership Application