Welcome to Rocky Mountain APPA
Rocky Mountain APPA promotes the common interests of planning, maintenance and operation of facilities within the region’s educational institutions, supports and supplements the activities of APPA, and fosters a professional spirit among those engaged in this work.
The RMA includes the U.S. states of Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming, the Canadian provinces of Alberta and Saskatchewan and the Northwest Territories, and the Mexican states of Sonora, Chihuahua, Sinaloa, Durango, and Nayarit
- The University of Regina will be hosting a Supervisor’s Toolkit November 6-9, 2018. More details available in the Regina flyer. This session is limited to 30 participants and all registrations must be received by October 22, 2018.
- The University of Colorado Colorado Springs is hosting a Lunch ‘n Learn November 14th, 2008. Click here for more information.
- Also on November 14th, “Minimizing Risk and Improving Resiliency through Long-Term Capital Planning” is a networking event being held at the University of Colorado Colorado Springs from 9:30 am to 2 pm. For more information and to register, please click here
Looking farther ahead:
- APPA Leadership Academy, Track 2, will be held at CU Anschutz/Denver, March 2-4, 2019. Contact Layna Johnson to register.
- APPA Leadership Academy, Track 3, will also be held at CU Anschutz/Denver, October 7-9, 2019. Contact Layna Johnson to register.
RMA 2018 Photos
RMA News is designed to facilitate involvement and engagement with the RMA membership. This is your newsletter! If you have a story idea, or simply want to share about what’s happening at your campus, contact Timm Lyons at email@example.com. Happy reading!
RMA 2019 Conference Video
Mexico’s Gastronomy Video