The 2019 RMA and WCUPPA conference will be held at the Banff Centre for Arts and Creativity, a globally respected arts, cultural and educational institution and conference facility. Nestled on the side of Tunnel Mountain, Banff Centre includes two hotels on their grounds to suit a range of experiences.
The conference room rate will be $185.00 CAD/ night (based on single or double occupancy).
Rates are subject to applicable taxes, including 2% TIF, 4% ATL and 5% GST
There will also be a $15.00 CAD plus GST facility fee per person, per day. This fee includes: campus-wide WiFi, phone calls across North America, access to the Sally Borden Fitness and Recreation facilities, parking, access and borrowing privileges at The Banff Centre library and archives, and access to complimentary arts and programmed events when available.
These conference rates are available from September 13 to 21, 2019 (upon availability).
107 Tunnel Mountain Drive
Banff, Alberta, CANADA
+1 (403) 762-6100
CLICK HERE to book your group rate now!
If you are flying in for the conference, the closest airport is the Calgary International Airport (YYC).
AIRPORT TO HOTEL
Banff Airporter is the official airport shuttle provider of Banff Centre and the best way to get to and from the Calgary International Airport. Banff Airporter offers 9 departures daily between the Calgary International Airport and Banff Centre. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the scenery as you travel to Banff.
You can also book by calling toll free: +1 (888)449-2901 or +1 (403) 762-3330, or for questions and more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Early morning Calgary Airport departure? Late night arrival? Another option is to travel to and from Banff Centre in comfort and style with Banff Airporter’s sedan service, Banff Sedan. On your arrival, your driver will meet you at your flight gate, ready to transfer you directly to Banff, regardless of flight time. To book, call Banff Sedan at +1 (403) 762-3330 or email email@example.com.
Directions from the Calgary International Airport to Banff
If you choose to travel by private vehicle, you will find the route is well-signed and the trip from the Calgary International Airport to Banff takes approximately 90 minutes.
- Depart airport and take Deerfoot Trail North Highway 2.
- In four km, take the exit for Stoney Trail NW heading West. Signs indicate it heads towards Banff and Highway 1.
- Drive approximately 23 km and take the exit for Trans-Canada Highway 1 West (Banff).
- Continue West approximately 90 km on the Trans-Canada Highway 1 to the Banff National Park gates.
- Once through the park gates, continue 12 km to the first exit to the town of Banff.
Directions to the Professional Development Centre
- Travel approximately 135 km westbound on the Trans-Canada Highway 1 from Calgary, take the first exit to Banff.
- At the base of the ramp turn left and follow the road though town to Buffalo Street (5th traffic light).
- Turn left on Buffalo, drive up the hill to Banff Centre.
- Turn left and follow the signs to reception in the Professional Development Centre
Banff Park Pass
Available in-person at Parks Canada’s park gates and information centres or online at www.banfflakelouise.com/parks-pass-online
Approx $10 CAD/day
If you purchase your park pass online and print it in advance of entering the park, you are able to use the Park Pass Holders drive through lane when entering the park. This may help you avoid line ups at the gates.